There has been a tremendous increment in the usage of mobile applications over the recent few years and there is still a lot of scope for expansion in this field. This is the reason why all the leading software companies have started focusing on mobile application development. However, there are challenges which these companies have to overcome, such as time, investment and mainly compatibility with different OS. This is where something like ibm cross platform mobile development comes to the rescue.
Need for Cross Platform Mobile Apps
Any application created for an Android platform will never be compatible with any other platforms, and vice versa is also true. Thus, for making an application compatible with other platforms, almost double time and effort is required. This has led to the need and development of cross platform mobile applications. Such apps minimize the effort required for the developers to create or test mobile apps on multiple platforms. For instance, iOS and android app development no longer requires a huge amount of time.
These tools have a very simple theme. It allows developers to create apps with any customer language, be it java, HTML, vb.net or any scripting language whatsoever. Once the app is designed and executed, the developers simply need to use a function for generating an app that performs the same function on any mobile platform. This is how IBM cross platform mobile development allows creation of apps that can work on any mobile device, including Android, iOS, Blackberry and other mobile platforms.
Why Should Businesses Go For Cross Platform Apps ?
If you want to have an application for your business, it is always advisable to opt for cross platform apps. If you want to reach majority of the audiences, you should have application for all major mobile platforms, which must include Android and iOS devices. You can choose to have separate applications for each platforms, but they will eventually cost you more. Furthermore, cross platform apps are more efficient and those also have more market popularity. Therefore, if you want an mobile application for your business, it is recommended to go for IBM cross platform mobile development which can get you both android and IOS app in best prices.
Cross Platform App Development Benefits
Some benefits associated with development of cross platform apps include:
• This development technique allows the developers to reuse the codes in other projects as well, thus saving a lot of time in rewriting codes again. This benefit is particularly highlighted in iOS mobile application development.
• Easy access to modules and plug-ins are provided to the developers. These modules can be easily plugged into other tools and services.
• Along with modules and plug-ins, cross platform frameworks also offer direct integration with cloud services.
• Cross platform mobile application development also offers a much faster deployment and compilation of applications.
• Companies don’t need to hire mobile development service for each platform. They can target multiple platforms by getting apps developed for these platforms.
• With the help of this technology, iOS, android, windows app development can be done by even web developers as they can easily use open source cross platform frameworks.